Michelle Godfrey sits on the Leadership Team at LivWeal Institute and is the Curriculum Developer and the Director of Learning & Development at LivWeal Certification, a California based training center for therapists and coaches who are joining the movement to end emotional poverty. Michelle has spent the last thirty years in various roles from the classroom to clinic to the community as an educator, counselor, space holder and community builder. Michelle has her Bachelor of Arts in Family and Child Development from the University of Akron, Masters in Social Work from San Diego State University, and is trained in the following modalities:
- Eye Movement and Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR), Level 1
- Play Therapy – trained to the Registered Play Therapist level
- Circle of Security Parenting Facilitator (COSP)
- Child Parent Psychotherapy (CPT)
- Inner Child Work
- Dialectical Behavioral Training (DBT)
- Trauma Focused Cognitive Behavioral Training (TF-CBT)
- Psychoanalytic practices
Michelle has also been fully immersed in the work, process and practice of the LivWeal Institute since early 2021. And now at the LivWeal Certification, she is ready to support money therapists on their wealth journey to support others.
She is thrilled to be leading the Curriculum Development of the Certification Program for money therapists where she continues to celebrate what matters most to her: relationships…
Unfolding with them.
She is always in practice of continuing to live the wealth that is this one precious life.